Traditional Metal Braces
At Mardaga Orthodontics, we are happy to provide a wide range of orthodontic services for all ages. We offer you or your child the best braces options to improve your smile by straightening teeth, so you have a healthy and functional bite. Traditional metal braces are far more comfortable than in the past as they use modern materials that help make them more durable and lower profile to optimize patient comfort. They are made of high-quality stainless steel or titanium and are the most common form of orthodontic treatment. You can’t go wrong in choosing traditional metal braces to straighten your smile. But while they’re still popular, traditional-looking metal braces are no longer the only option!
Advantages of Metal Braces
- One of the most affordable orthodontics treatment options.
- They give you a smile you will love. Having straight teeth is an enormous source of pride for most people.
- Metal braces are more efficient, smaller than before, and more comfortable than ever.
- Parents do not need to remind their children to wear them.
- Metal braces give you the option of fun colored elastics.
- They can help avoid more complicated procedures. Orthodontic problems often get worse if they are not treated.
Aesthetic Braces - Champagne Color
Same advantages as metal braces with aesthetics like ceramic braces
Clear Ceramic Braces
Mardaga Orthodontics also provides ceramic braces, which are less noticeable than metal braces. They are similar to traditional braces, except that the brackets on the front of the teeth are made of a clear ceramic material that blends in with the tooth’s natural color.
Call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation!